1. We believe in God, the Father and Jesus Christ, His Son and the Holy Ghost, the third person in the Trinity; repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ for the remission of sin.
2. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues according to Acts 2:4 and Acts 10:44-46.
3. We believe in baptism of water by immersion and that deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers.
4. We believe that man by nature is sinful and unholy, being born in sin he needs to be born again, sanctified and cleansed from all sin by the blood of Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the sacrament and partaking of the Lord's Supper.
6. We believe the Bible and its teaching to be the inspired Word of God.